Sweet Masala Oatmeal
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 15 min
Transform your everyday oatmeal, into a sweet and delicious meal you can enjoy any time of day!
1 tablespoon ghee or vegetable oil
2 teaspoons MM Sweet Masala
¼ cup almond, oat or whole cow’s milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup quick oatmeal
¾ cup boiling water
1 teaspoon agave (optional)
1. Place a medium size pot on medium-high heat and add oil.
2. Add Sweet Masala to hot oil and stir for about 15 seconds.
3. Add milk and vanilla and bring to a boil. Turn Heat to medium-low.
4. Add the oatmeal and stir until liquid is fully absorbed.
5. Add the boiling water and stir well. Cook for ten minutes until water is well absorbed and oats are appropriate texture.